Fairmount’s 21st CCLC Afterschool Program:
The afterschool program continues through May 31. Activities run Mondays-Thursdays, from 3-4:30pm. Registration packets will be sent home with your child during the first week of school, and new club choices will be sent home prior to the start of each quarter. We recommend all families register their students at the start of the school year, even if they aren’t sure they will participate. This saves time later if an activity or event comes up that your child would like to join.
- For more information on our after school programs please call the main office at 941-6260.
Monday, April 8: Start of Quarter 4 activities
Tuesday, April 30: 21CCLC Advisory Board Meeting will take place at 4:00 pm at Downeast School. Parents, teachers, and representatives of partner organizations are welcome to attend.
Friday, May 17: After-school field trip to Penobscot Marine Museum
Wednesday, May 22 and Thursday, May 23: Fairmount Musical performance
Friday, May 24: After-school field trip to art museum
Friday, May 31: After-school field trip to Maine Discovery Museum
Wednesday, June 5: Fire Safety Smoke Trailer After-school Event
Saturday, June 8: Fairmount Yard Sale (now accepting donations!)
Parent Volunteers Needed!
- Volunteer soccer coaches needed for boys and girls afterschool soccer (practice 1 day/week afterschool, games on Saturdays)
- Assist with activities that interest you! Email email@example.com
- Have a hobby or talent to share? You could lead a club! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 15-minute volunteer training will be offered at open house, or by appointment with the Director. Volunteer training must be completed once each school year in order to volunteer in any of our schools. Don’t wait! Volunteer applications can take up to a week to process.