Fairmount’s 21st CCLC Afterschool Program:
Activities run Mondays-Thursdays, from 3-4:30pm. Registration packets will be sent home with your child during the first week of school, and new club choices will be sent home prior to the start of each quarter. We recommend all families register their students at the start of the school year, even if they aren’t sure they will participate. This saves time later if an activity or event comes up that your child would like to join.
- For more information on our after school programs please call the main office at 941-6260
November 4: 2nd Quarter Activities Begin
November 4: Advisory Board meeting from 5-6 pm
January 27: 3rd Quarter Activities Begin
January 27: Advisory Board meeting from 5-6 pm
April 6: 4th Quarter Activities Begin
April 6: Advisory Board meeting from 5-6 pm
May 22: Last day of afterschool program at Fairmount
June 1: Advisory Board meeting from 5-6 pm
Remote Learning Activities
Here is a chart of some activities you can do while learning remotely. Please complete the survey so that we can count attendance.
Survey for Week of March 30 – April 6: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3QRQKKH
Survey for Week of April 6 – April 10: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JGWGFT8
Parent Volunteers Needed!
- Volunteer soccer coaches needed for boys and girls afterschool soccer (practice 1 day/week afterschool, games on Saturdays)
- Assist with activities that interest you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a hobby or talent to share? You could lead a club! Email email@example.com
- A 15-minute volunteer training will be offered at open house, or by appointment with the Director. Volunteer training must be completed once each school year in order to volunteer in any of our schools. Don’t wait! Volunteer applications can take up to a week to process.