Fairmount’s 21st CCLC Afterschool Program:
How It Works
Students who have completed the registration form may choose from activities offered Monday – Thursday (3:00 – 4:15) and Monday – Friday (8:00am – 8:45am).
Buses are available to bring students home at 4:15, however, students who wish to participate in the mornings will need to be dropped off.
- September 1: Registration packets sent home. Please complete even if you’re unsure if your child will be attending clubs.
- September 5: Club choices sent home
- September 12: 1st quarter clubs begin
Registration forms can be found in the paperwork folder sent home on the first day. Students MUST have registration form completed in order to sign up for activities.
There is no fee to participate! If you’d like to donate, you can make a check payable to “Bangor School Department” with “Fairmount 21CCLC” in the memo section, and mail it to: Bangor School Department Business Office, 73 Harlow Street, Bangor ME 04401.
Morning Clubs will meet from 8:00 to 8:45.
Afternoon clubs will meet from 3:00 pm until 4:15 pm.
Snack will be provided to all students signed up in after-school programming.
Students are expected to conduct themselves appropriately. If something is not okay at school, it is not okay during clubs.
Specifically students should:
- Be properly dressed
- Sit upright and pay attention
- Leave distractions out of reach
- Use appropriate language
- Make sure that decorations, objects, and other people in their space are all school-appropriate
- Show kindness and respect at all times
- Follow directions and requests from staff
Students who fail to adhere to our behavior standards may be removed from the program.
Parent Volunteers Needed!
- Assist with activities that interest you! Please contact Jessica White at 941-6260.
- Have a hobby or talent to share? You could lead a club! Please call the school.
- A 15-minute volunteer training will be offered at open house, or by appointment with the Director. Volunteer training must be completed once each school year in order to volunteer in any of our schools. Don’t wait! Volunteer applications can take up to a week to process.