Fairmount’s 21st CCLC Afterschool Program:
Activities run Mondays-Thursdays, from 3-4:30pm. Registration packets will be sent home with your child during the first week of school, and new club choices will be sent home prior to the start of each quarter. We recommend all families register their students at the start of the school year, even if they aren’t sure they will participate. This saves time later if an activity or event comes up that your child would like to join.
- For more information on our after school programs please call the main office at 941-6260.
September 30: 1st Quarter Activities Begin
Parent Volunteers Needed!
- Volunteer soccer coaches needed for boys and girls afterschool soccer (practice 1 day/week afterschool, games on Saturdays)
- Assist with activities that interest you! Email email@example.com
- Have a hobby or talent to share? You could lead a club! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 15-minute volunteer training will be offered at open house, or by appointment with the Director. Volunteer training must be completed once each school year in order to volunteer in any of our schools. Don’t wait! Volunteer applications can take up to a week to process.